New Year, New You

New Year, New You

I dont do new year resolutions, I dont have the commitment for them. I do like to change things up and give it a little freshness, though. So I redid my blog layout. There is a saying 'change is as good as a rest' so I'm hoping that's the case here too, although I did rest up over the holidays too!

Hair: Modulus - Christian Hair @ FaMESHed (January 2019)
Necklace: Codex - Necklace Archer @ Man Cave (ends January 9th)
Tank: NOCHE - Armani Mesh Croptank @ FaMESHed (January 2019)
Pants: THIRST - Long Johns @ Dubai Event (December 2018)
Sneakers: NativeUrban - MKJ Sneakers @ Uber (ends January 22nd)
Tattoo: DAPPA - Apex
Bracelet: KraftWork - AviFit Watch @ Man Cave (ends January 9th)
Water bottle: Madras - Grande Drinking Water Bottle Decor
Puppy: JIAN - Splashy Spaniels

Pose: [DB] Poses - summer body in progress (10l sale on marketplace)

Geese: 8f8 - New Beginnings - Geese
Bushes: HPMD - Shrub