Spray day - how the tables were reversed. A dog story!

Spray day - how the tables were reversed. A dog story!

Styling

Shirt: Thirst - LaBeau Crop Top 

Shorts: Thirst - LaBeau Shorts 

Brush: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog brush @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 


Scene

Dog bath tub: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog spa @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 

Dog food #1: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog floor food bag @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 

Dog food #2: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog food open bag @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 

Dog shampoo: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog shampoo & conditioner @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 

Dog treats: FINCA - Love my dog Collection - dog treats @ Access (Apr 12th - May 8th) 

Laundry items: dust bunny - Laundry Room

Stuffed teddy: hive - sweet plushies - doggy 

Doggo: JIAN - Splashy Spaniels


Post a Comment

0 Comments